Top Social

Monthly Goals: June

5/25/2017


With June being just around the corner, it’s time to start writing out all the things I would like to get done and I’m going to give you a sneak peek into what my list usually looks like. I like writing out my goals, it makes me feel organized and on top of things (even though I really really am not! haha..) Most of my goals are faith and lifestyle based, so I hope you might gain some inspo from them. So, here goes nothing!

1.   Start running more. (cliché, I know) I used to run all the time, and I run about once a week right now but I want to pick the pace again, especially since the weather is decent now.
2.   Get better at budgeting. I’m really kind of terrible at it. Note to self: WRITE STUFF DOWN, you’ll forget otherwise.
3.   I recently purchased a new guitar. It was sort of an impulse buy (see above)… I’m a decent player, but still need a lot of work.
4.   Clean out my truck. Water bottles get me every time.
5.   Finish planting my garden. I still need to plant sweet corn, pumpkins, watermelon, tomatoes, peppers, squash, green beans, and I’m sure there’s more I’m forgetting.
6.   Pay attention to my strawberry patch. Set something up so that I get to eat the berries and not the birds.
7.   Start halter breaking this spring’s colts.
8.   Fix chicken coop fence.
9.   Finish reading John, and then start reading Hosea and chunks of Isaiah.
10.                 Start building more photography presets. I’m hoping to get some free ones out soon, along with more for purchase.
11.                 Be more creative. Start painting and taking more pictures again because I’ve really been slacking on it the last few weeks.
12.                 Last but not least, write more blog posts. Ones that are more interesting and helpful than this one haha!


I’m sure this list will keep growing, but this is what I’ve got so far. It kind of turned into a to do list, but I hope that it was at least little bit interesting! Take care and I’ll see you in my next blog post,
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature