Top Social

A Few of My Favorite Things

5/09/2017
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens….
This week I’ve been focusing on being thankful, inspired by 1 Thessalonians 5:18, “give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Jesus.”  So, I’m going to write a list of 25 of my favorite things, and I challenge you to do the same :)

1.   finally finishing finals (see what I did there?)
2.   peaceful rain
3.   unprompted inspiration
4.   also, Pinterest worthy inspiration
5.   puppy snuggles
6.   fresh baked cookies
7.   fresh brewed coffee (with a lil’ extra sugar)
8.   the newness that is brought with spring
9.   lakes like glass
10.        excitement about things to come
11.        rereading favorite scripture
12.        baby snuggles
13.        subtle life changes
14.        planning this summer’s garden
15.        prime country music
16.        the radio up while driving
17.        freckles
18.        spring thunderstorms
19.        fellowship in Christ
20.        long conversations with good friends
21.        my favorite frying pan
22.        being healthy
23.        being helpful
24.        having time to read
25.        enjoying the simple things in life



I hoped you enjoyed my little article here, and I hope it inspired you to write out a quick list yourself! Sometimes reflecting on the things we’ve been blessed with is a quick and surefire way to let the Lord into hearts.  Bye for now,
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature